Welcome to SEU MyFIRE!
- All SPRING TERM B online courses should now be available to students! If you are unable to access your online course, please reach out to your Instructor for direction.
- Summer Term A online courses will be available to students on Monday, April 28, 2014.
- Summer Term B online courses will be available to students on Monday, June 23, 2014.
The Academic Center for Enrichment (ACE) is pleased to announce that our free online tutoring program is up and running!
We are very excited to be expanding our services to better meet the needs of Southeastern University’s Online and Extension Site students.
The online program features professional tutoring in real time with a live tutor, an interactive “white board,” and an interface for paper reviews.
To request services, students should contact an Academic Support Specialist at 863-667-5137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to setup an appointment.
- If you need help logging into MyFIRE or Webmail, please contact the SEU Help Desk Mon-Fri 8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST at 863-667-5028 or 1-800-985-9781 after regular business hours or on weekends.
- To reset your password, use the self-help option by clicking here.
If you are new to MyFIRE or if you would like to refresh your "Moodle" skills, you can access the FAQs found in the Help Center block on the left side of this screen or by contacting the 24/7 Help Center @ 1-800-985-9781 if you need assistance on how to submit assignments and complete quizzes, post to discussion forums, or send messages in MyFIRE.
Be sure to use Mozilla Firefox when you log into MyFIRE. Individuals who use Internet Explorer may experience a problem in the system. If you do not have Mozilla Firefox installed on your computer, use this link to Download Mozilla Firefox.
Instructors & Students, welcome to the new MyFIRE learning portal!
SEU has taken steps to improve the user experience in our online programs by partnering with The Learning House; an online education solutions partner that helps colleges and universities develop and grow high-quality online degree programs. We are very excited about this partnership and look forward to offering you quality online courses.
While the look of the new portal may be a bit different, the navigation is basically the same. Please take a few moments to become familiar with your new surroundings. You will continue to access My Courses to view your online course list and you can access important links such as the Library or Bookstore through the School Resources block found on the left side of the screen.
Again, we'd like to welcome you to the new MyFIRE learning portal and hope you enjoy your online learning experience!